Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Who am i ?


Many people might ask who is WetDreaM? Well let me introduce myself, i am Tim Buysse and i live in belgium. I am 25 years old and i love gaming. I have been gaming since somewhere in the mid 90's. My first ever serious game was Starcraft and after that Starcraft Broodwar. From SC i switched after 10 years to Counterstrike Source in that game i learned some leading skills :-). I started out making my own team and managed to put it in the top of my country. After counterstrike i said to myself i would never lead a team again because when it goes good its all fine but when it goes bad you will mostly get the blame yourself :-) making bad calls etc... And then there are still the internal problems that every team has i suppose :-). Although i found a simple solution to a problem in the team talk it out or remove the issue.


The after my CS:S career i stopped serious gaming a bit and moved on to runes of magic. I still play that game and i still have fun there but with our daily practice on League Of  Legends and my upcoming wedding its rather hard to focus on more then one game ! I never actually wanted to lead like i said before but with all the problems we were having starting with Howdidyougetthisfar into topELO someone had to pick up or let the effort we worked for go to waste. So after a few players disbanding/kicking it was Me, Mellisan and Pingus left so i had to go look for new talents and i dont think they were so easy to find at that point. No real skilled 5vs5 players were teamless so i had to go search in the soloqueue and there i found xPeke and CyanideFI. With those 2 coming in the team our team was fine as it was good nice group of players that want to have fun and it just shows the more fun you have to better you will play and the more effort you will do for your fellow members.

Later on after we had some succes we took some others players into the team to try them out and to this point our team has a steady group of 7 players: WetDreaM, Pinugs, Mellisan, Shushei, Xpeke, CyanideFI, Lamiazealot. I dont expect any big trouble with this group we are having now as they are all more then motivated and each one of them would go through fire for eachother.

WetDreaM signing out !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts